Friday, April 08, 2005

Absentee Bloggers

After three rejections from schools apparently out of my league I received word from The University of Texas at Austin that I have been admitted to their Post-Professional MArch program. Emilie and I still have to discuss the details to make sure that we know what we are getting ourselves into but we are both very excited about the prospects of Austin and surrounding areas. I am looking very forward to getting back into an academic setting, further exploring ideas I have about architecture, and learning from those around me. Since I did not attend an undergraduate school with a football team or valid sports program and since I have a brother-in-law who lives and dies by UT football I will be attending as many games as possible.

On a separate note, most of the blogs that I frequent (all family or friends) have been conspicuously unattended to of late. Please visit www.franciewoof.blogspot.com and www.distortedveracity.blogspot.com and make a nasty comment about how we are all in this together and they are not keeping up their end of the bargan.

1 comment:

Francie said...

Farce! How dare you criticize my blog. Okay...I guess you're right. However, I have updated and will continue to do so on a regular basis. Unlike that good-for-nothing Distorted Veracity.