Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Idaho it is!!!!!

I received a phone call today from Wendy McClure (University of Idaho Architecture Faculty Chair) who has extended an offer for me to come to U. of Idaho as a tenure-track faculty member. I'm pumped!!! I'll be teaching two studios in the fall and a studio and perhaps a seminar in the spring. Of course, this means the family will be moving to Idaho, a place I never envisioned living - though what I have seen of it is gorgeous and the University itself is wonderful. Emilie and I have discussed this in length and feel that it is the right decision for us at this time in our lives - who knows what the more distant future holds. I really can't wait to begin our new lives.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah!!! Enno and I think that is a great career move for you and a nice place for your family to grow up. I know you wanted to be a professor. We are so happy for you both.

Francie said...

Congrats on your award! And your new job. Many new things in store for you all.